To ensure campus buildings are designed and constructed sustainably, NC State has committed that all new construction and major renovations over 20,000 square feet are at minimum LEED Silver Certified.
LEED Certified Projects
- Eastern 4H Environmental Education and Conference Center, LEED Gold Certified, Opened January 2010
- Sullivan Shops III, LEED Silver Certified, Opened June 2011
- Student Health Center Addition, LEED Gold Certified, Opened August 2011
- The Point (Chancellor’s Residence), LEED Homes Certified/NAHB Silver, Opened December 2012
- James B. Hunt Jr. Library, LEED Silver Certified, Opened January 2013
- Yarbrough Steam Plant Renovation, Opened Spring 2014