Students, faculty and staff are invited to participate in a workshop about future development at NC State. This first step in updating the university’s Physical Master Plan includes your feedback on seven topics: coordination of academic programs and physical planning, mixed-use activities issues, design harmony and human-scaled neighborhoods and paths, sustainability, pedestrian-oriented campus issues, effective vehicular movement and other planning issues.
Pick a workshop in an area most familiar to you:
- Wed., Oct. 17, Centennial Campus Workshop (119 BTEC), 3-5 p.m.
- Thurs., Nov. 1, South Campus Workshop (McKimmon Center), 3-5 p.m.
- Thurs., Nov. 8, North Campus Workshop (104 Fox Teaching Labs), 4-6 p.m.
- Tues., Nov. 13, West Campus Workshop (Ruby McSwain Education Center), 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Tues., Nov. 27, Central Campus Workshop (Playzone, Carmichael Recreation Center), 3-5 p.m.