The NC State campus is working collaboratively to support students who are seeking sustainability-related careers. The following tools are available as you prepare and search for the right position:
- Career Development Center offers the ePack online job board, job search guidance, career fairs, cooperative education opportunities and more
- Academic Advising can help optimize your education for future career success.
- More than Money Careers is a mission-driven career inventory, search and preparation resource available for NC State students and alumni
- Packlink, an online resource for sustainable project collaboration at NC State, is a great way to gain experience in sustainability while impacting campus
- Sustainability at NC State e-newsletter, which distributes weekly during the fall and spring semester, includes job opportunities and other career resources
- NC Clean Energy Technology Center offers continuing education opportunities in clean technology and energy